Aligning the Food System for Improved Nutrition in Animal Source Foods will be held in the UC Davis Conference Center at 550 Alumni Lane, Davis, CA 95616.
The venue is within close distance of several hotels and the airport and can be easily accessed by major highways.
Click here for customized directions to the Conference Center via Google Maps.
Several hotels are available within walking distance of the conference venue and the UC Davis campus, including:
- Hyatt Place Hotel (173 Old Davis Road Extension, Davis, CA 95616)
- 3-5 minute walk/0.2 mile to conference venue
- Aggie Inn (245 First Street, Davis, CA 95616)
- 10-15 minute walk/0.6 mile to conference venue
- Palm Court Hotel (234 D Street, Davis, CA 95616)
- 15-20 minute walk/1 mile to conference venue
Room rates typically range between $120-$250 pre-tax. We recommend reserving your room by October 14 to ensure ample availability at local hotels.
UC Davis is easily accessible by car, train, and plane.
- By Car: UC Davis is conveniently located just off of I-80. Click here for customized directions to the Conference Center via Google Maps.
- By Train: The Davis Amtrak station is located in downtown Davis and includes service to/from several different routes, including the Capitol Corridor, California Zephyr, and Coast Starlight. From the station, the UC Davis campus is a 15-minute walk or 10-minute drive away, and Unitrans offers a bus transportation option.
- By Plane: Sacramento International Airport (SMF) is the closest airport to UC Davis. Shared van shuttles to and from the airport can be arranged through the Davis Airporter or SuperShuttle. Yolobus offers direct bus service to Davis from the airport. Taxis and ride share services (Uber, Lyft, etc.) are also readily available at the airport and in/around Davis.
Getting around Davis is convenient and easy, with most locations being a short walk away. We recommend using public transportation via Unitrans in and around Davis if needed.